Britain For The British!

britain for the british

The second part of the 2021 Office for National Statistics Census data has just been published and, as expected, what it reveals is depressingly predictable. The data continues to show the replacement of the indigenous population with new arrivals and the high birth rate of children of immigrants who arrived here in the 1960’s and 70’s.

The data reveals that the increase in the population of England and Wales was 59,597,542, up from 56,075,912 in March 2011. More than one-in-six people living in England and Wales are first generation foreign nationals and migration accounts for a majority of the population increase.

As a result of this increase, we can expect more strain on the NHS and services, GP places, NHS dentists, pressure on social housing, school places, road congestion and more building on the green belt. Our land simply cannot support an ever-increasing population.

We need to build a home every five minutes to cope with the demand placed on the country by mass arrivals from abroad.

Migration Watch

Of the 3.5 million population increase since 2011, 57.5 percent is attributable to migration which amounted to two million people. The other 42.5 percent of the population growth is classed as ‘natural population increase’ – that is, babies born minus the number of deaths.

As we are continually being told, Britain has an aging population, so the 42.5 percent of new-borns includes the children of first-and-second generation immigrants. These ‘new Britons’ tend to have larger families than the indigenous British. In addition, nearly one out of every three babies born in the U.K. has a foreign-born mother.

Indian nationals make up the largest group of foreign-born nationals at 920,000, while an increase of 576 percent in Romanian nationals living in Britain was seen between 2011 and 2021.

Of the 10.0 million residents in England and Wales in 2021 who were not born in the UK:

4.2 million (42.4%) had arrived since 2011.
2.7 million (26.9%) had arrived between 2001 and 2010.
3.1 million (30.7%) had arrived before 2001.

As expected, the highest percentage of foreign-born residents are located in London, where more than four in 10 people are foreign-born (40.6 percent). This has increased from 36.7 percent compared to the last census conducted in 2011.

Wales and the north east of England had the lowest proportion of foreign-born nationals at 6.9 and 6.8 percent respectively.

Of the top 20 local authorities with the highest proportion of foreign nationals, 18 were in London, including Brent (56.1 percent), Westminster (55.6 percent), and Kensington and Chelsea (53.9 percent). The other two local authorities in the top 20 were Slough (44 percent) and Leicester (41.1 percent).

Almost one in three residents of Manchester are foreign-born (31 percent) while the number of foreign nationals residing in the Welsh capital of Cardiff is currently 17 percent.

The British Movement is happy to receive articles for possible inclusion on this site from members and supporters across the North of England. Please remember that we have to operate within the laws of this country – we will not include any content that is against the current laws of the United Kingdom. News reports should be topical and be relevant to the regions covered by this website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article
History Will Prove Me Right – Il Duce

History Will Prove Me Right - Il Duce

Next Article
Remembering Ian Stuart Donaldson

Remembering Ian Stuart Donaldson

Related Posts